Sunday 28 March 2010

Another week gone

My cut thumb is healing well, but I have to be careful not to get it dirty or to work it too hard. I found I could not use my snips to cut sheet metal - the handle pushes in the wrong place. However I was able to bend bar so made progress on the musical tower.
 
I've only got a couple of weeks to get ready for the British Craft Trade Fair. I have made a tree and a couple of dogs for the stand. I also want to have lots of small steel flowers. I thought they would great covering the floor, but now wonder if the large, blank white walls will dwarf them. Plan B. Make some shelves from...
 
I visited the Creative Recycling Gallery in Manchester on Thursday to deliver new pieces. The pictures shows some of my work in their wonderful garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment